Thursday, November 7, 2013

Publishing news and Photos!

EXCITING NEWS! I have signed a contract for my book Snapshots From Home. I'm not ready to put out info on the publishing house... but I will closer to publication. Like they say in the old Transylvainian-based flash-pan movies... 'Ve are vomen of mystery Yes?” lol

My birthday is coming! My incredible husband bought me this awesome gown... does this guy ROCK or what? (I am at the bottom, not bad for an old woman?)lol





In other life news... my daughter is working at becoming a Goth model and I am going to post he Comp and a few shots for you now and again as I am taking the pics and am hoping to get really good at photography. Okay? But give me feed back. This blog is as much yours as it is mine because you are the reader. Let me know what you think always! Here are those shots!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment