Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sex on Valentine's

Sex on Valentine's

Hi guys!

Valentine's day is upon us..... so of course I'd like to talk to you guys about everyone's favorite subject.... sex. (Look, I know everyone's favorite subject is actually candy.... but I don't know anything about that!)

A lot of you young ladies and gentlemen are considering having sex for the first time and you want it to be special.... what's more special than Valentine's day right?

But choosing a holiday is really not much of a plan. If you're having sex with the right person, at the right age and for the right reasons then basically every day is already Christmas, if you see what I mean.

Let me just ask you this.... if it weren't Valentine's day would you still be considering it? If the answer was a resounding, “No.” You might want to reconsider your current position on the matter (pun fully intended!)

Let me ask you this guys, how much do you enjoy sleep? If you end up pregnant you will never have time for sleep. I was 23 when I had Sarah and I still wasn't ready to be a parent. I figured she would just cry continuously for the first month or so like all babies will. BUT I WAS WRONG WASN'T I? My daughter had colic and unknown to me for years... a brain-mass. She didn't recover until she was 9 years old. Could you deal with that? Loving a baby with all of your soul and then learning that not only does it not ever get easier to become a parent, but also that the kid is mortal? A lot of you will say “Well that won't be a problem for me. I'm using birth control.” Think again. If birth control worked 100% of the time half the people on this earth wouldn't be here.

Ladies if you get pregnant he also can leave.... don't think he can't. Men can leave even when they're married if they so choose. Guys please don't think that leaves you off of the hook. All it takes is one form filed and a paternity test to ensure that every penny you make until the child turns 18 is taken. Hell don't think the government won't take all of your tax returns either.... nothing gives a DA more pleasure than closing a child-support case and if that means jail time in order to get you to pay.... well thems the brakes.

So now perhaps you are thinking, “Then I just won't even use a rubber because they don't work any way.” That my friend would be a really ignorant stance if you don't mind me saying. Are you aware that today one in four teens has an STD or STI. Did you know that young people ages 15 – 24 account for 50% of the new sexually transmitted infections. That is counting all age groups even though teens make up only 25% of the sexually active community. What that means is that teens are more likely to catch an STI (sexually transmitted infection) than any other group. It would be safer to stick your genitalia in a bear trap!

Again sex doesn't make you “in love” You are or aren't. Sex doesn't make you “all grown up.” You are or you aren't. The only thing sex makes you... is sexually active. Any decision you make about sex today could become a permanent consequence. Isn't the rest of your life valuable enough to you to give it one more think through? Just sayin'

That's my side of it,
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment