Thursday, February 13, 2014

Silly Valentines!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Silly Valentines

What if

1. the correct answer to x = is the person you call when you're drunk?

2. All the jellyfish in the sea were grape flavored and were sold in jars?

3. life on earth is just an infomercial for Heaven?

4 putting my 2 cents in is what's actually causing inflation?

5. the book “Frankenstein” was actually the real life memoirs of the platypus?

6. a muse is actually the proper term for “sleep deprivation?”

7. “a penny for your thoughts” was actually the historic basis for tax laws?

8. Angel's Food Cake and Devil's Food Cake got into a serious relationship? Wouldn't that be terrible? We all know Devil's Food Cake is really just a “Ho-ho!”

More soon... I am building the most epic background for my event I can think of. Also thinking of enlisting my mother's sewing talents and creating a corner for small kids with maybe board books and stuff like that. (A baby library kind of thing!)

That's my side of it,
Angel

PS possibly HUGE news soon... hope you guys like celebs! Xxxooo 

No comments:

Post a Comment