Monday, July 14, 2014

Family day

So today is family day .... more mini-bites to come eventually. However, I'm pretty sure everybody gets tired of hearing about books and sales on every single blog post. So today I thought I'd just blog about something silly. So here goes:

Things I don't get:

1. Why do the car makers always produce cars with gas tanks that are on the opposite side from the pump?

2. If you mix invisible ink with nail polish remover does it render your PC unable to print thumbnails?

3. Why does the sign in the grocery say, "10 items or less?" Shouldn't it actually say, "This line is for people who can't count?"

4. If a man argues in the woods where no woman can hear him, is he still wrong?

5.  People who don't believe in God because he's invisible are called atheists. If I don't believe in ninjas for the same reason does that make me Asiaist?

6. Is the Pilsbury Dough Boy the patron saint of people in knead?

7. Why did we name so many things in a misleading manner? Hop Scotch never involves liquor. Also shouldn't beer pong involve old Atari games?

8. How does an aspirin know where I hurt?

9. Why doesn't the EPA just do us all a favor and declare dust bunnies endangered?

10. Isn't hairspray just a fancy word for, "I've gotta start keeping bugspray in here?"

That's my side of it,
Angel
www.chesiregrinpublishing.com
www.streetlighthalo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment