Sunday, July 27, 2014

Hi. Contracts! Foundations! Other Queries!

So this week is all about negotiating contracts with the hand-selected few who got a contract. I also was happy to discover that the copy-editor I picked is quite the writer.

So while I await responses I am working on book 5.  Book 4 also needs to be fattened up, but when I feel a novel coming on, I can't help but write. This one will be long though, I can feel it.

We are also working on a thrift book fair for books with small glitches. And one other thing, I'm out to try to start a literacy foundation through my little house, so we'll see how that goes. I'm thinking ESOL or Adult because everybody starts them for children. We were going to try with Books for Soldiers, but sadly the kinds of books and the titles are dictated. I'll let you know if I figure that one out!

I know at some point I'd like to start a book for heroes program, so that our vets can get books people donate through us. Don't really know how many people would think that's something worth doing, as it's not a house or anything... just books.

If any one's keeping count, that's six quality books we have out so far ... and we aren't anywhere near finished!

That's my side of it,
Angel
 www.streetlighthalo.com
www. cheshiregrinpublishing.com


No comments:

Post a Comment