Sunday, July 6, 2014

This week +

I'm going to get around to writing a mini-excerpt for each book this week. It'll take me a bit. I have exciting news... my friend Susan of Byrnes Publishing told me that she very much felt my books are helpful. She shouldn't have done that because now I've gone and started book 4. Hmmmph!

Also I'm working on a volume of very exciting Goth poetry... coming out of the literary closet as it were. I plan to reveal my accolades within.

Now a survey ... should I consider an AMA (ask me anything?) I hear they are very difficult in as far as keeping up with questions and screening duplicates. Yet every writer is doing one. I dunno... book fairs sell books... AMAs? Leave your vote on my FB since no one has figured out how to post here!

That's my side of it,
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment