Wednesday, July 2, 2014

So? New book?

Yes I have another book out entitled Strength of the Jabberwock. It's third in the Shattered Looking Glass series and under the pen name Hatter. Like the other 2 books it is a stand alone story. I felt bad about the book fair postponement so I put it out a couple of months earlier than I planned to.  Here's the funny thing, I had not announced, neither posted it to the web, yet in less than 4 hours of Kobo listing it I had a sale already. Thanks so much whoever did that really boosted my self-esteem! And my luck as it happens ... I made more sales on other books today! Wow... you guys rock!

In more good news I got the best review of my life on the childrens book, which I am soon to update all the images and repost to make it ... brighter, prettier. Yet I did happen to give a free birthday copy and here was the response...
 I loved it so much I am going to write a sequel...
 Tyler age 9
 Best review ever!!! Makes it all worth it to us literary types! It really cheered me so if possible I want to post any writings, pics or "fan mail" from kids to a FB page and link it to my site. It's not just for parents and teachers that I want to do this. It encourages kid to write, use grammar and read. As I've said at some point I fully intend to try to start a literacy foundation for Cheshire Grin. Pay it forward always! That's what helped keep me sober and happy for 23+ years.

More about the new book tomorrow but if you can't wait, it's on the site www.cheshiregrinpublishing.com with this cover

No comments:

Post a Comment