Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Thank you!

I'd like to thank you for reading my blog and just dealing with my every day crazy! It means more to me than I can say ... and so to show my gratitude I've managed to get the prices reduced on Lulu for my print books and gotten a "sale" price on Diaries of The Cheshire Girls, book  one of the Shattered Looking Glass series.

In other news my poetry is in the works for a chapbook. Book 4 just came back from the critic ... so that "sneak peek" tomorrow! And also I have a second and possibly third children's book coming out. Also I am hatching an idea for a book 6 and something else ... Did you enjoy Chicken Soup Books? Not quite those but inspirational. Ummmm... maybe? (but most of those are a long way off!)

Trying to set up a small book fair (I KNOW the season's over!) I thought though a small signing at a thrift store would be a good fit for books with small misprints. They would be greatly reduced but the misprints are size or cover so the stories are in tact. I really think it might extend my reader base. People might spend $5 to get a $20 book with a mess up on the back. If they read that they may like to buy others later.

Well those are my thoughts. Wow! Think I'm too busy and need to lay-off the candy? Naw.... I'm no quitter! lol

That's my side of it,
Angel
www.cheshiregrinpublishing.com
www.streetlighthalo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment