Wednesday, July 23, 2014

UPDATES

We are now officially ope. All print books have had the images fixed and are for sale at Lulu. E-books are done as well Except maybe the kid's books may need to be redone on e-book as the images might not have been updated so I'll look into that.

Anyho, proud to announce that I have finally learned to format print books. Also guess what?

Contracts are in! Hoping to sign 5 incredibly talented people this week!

I am also releasing my poetry but I have decided to totally reformat that so I can add more artwork. Plus I think I might like it to be larger simply because... well art work!

So lots of stuff coming together and lots more on the way!

That's my side of it,
Angel
www.cheshiregrinpublishing.com
www.streetlighthalo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment