Sunday, March 30, 2014

Contests

Hey dudes. Got a huge surprise for you this week. So stay tuned.

I've been looking into book contests in order to put Snapshots From Home; Stories From Dysfunctional High School into but every contest wants a huge fee. $75 doesn't sound like much but multiply that by how many contests there are! Now think about it from their stand-point. How many submissions do they get a day? I think the money is in judgment and not creation. Lol

The Indie-fees are worse too. They charge not just a fee but also a fee per category. And that's the one for small houses and self-published, which is of course the people who had the least money to begin with.

I did find a good one with no fee. The American Book Award. I think that's very kool!

Anyway a HUGE secret is revealed this week so stay tuned into.... As The Stomach Churns! DUM DUM DA.... lol

That's my side of it,
Angel


PS. Don't forget to enter the audio contest for voice actors on my website. No huge fees I promise! 

No comments:

Post a Comment