Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Schools, Tours and Texas

Schools, Tours and Texas

Hey guys! I am feeling a bit better but still so busy! Who'd a thunk a book was this much work to promote? Lol (Yes I am aware that thunk is not a word! lol)

So I am writing a second book this one is for women and I'm to chapter 6. I love writing because it's extremely addicting. I also hate writing because it is extremely addicting! It takes up too much time... but I love that time. It feels like down time.

So far I have the local grocery donating some books to my event! Way to go HEB. I also have built a LOT of stuff for it! I am talking to schools now and some school boards are actually looking at it! AH! I feel like a millionaire...and in my opinion, that is far superior to actually being one! Just sayin!

I am also in the process of planning a book tour starting with signings at Half-Price books... probably not starting until April, but from what we've discussed it may span all of San Antonio. I love San Antonio... they really know how to make a girl feel special. They love to promote things that originate here... but again that's not why. It's because it really is all about me. Lol I'm just kidding I know full well that it's really all about chocolate!

My People have a belief... an old lore that states that each man will return to the soil where his soul was created even if he's never set foot here. That is how I felt when I entered Texas... like I was finally home. I felt that way more so when I walked into this house. I doubt I will ever move.

Before I lived here I had a weird idea about Texas. I figured it had one cowboy, one cactus and some tumbleweed and that nothing else existed here! LOL I must say I have never seen such vast beauty and so many forests as I have seen in Texas. I love it here. I even love when the deer eat my plants! I think I shall stay for all time!

That's my side of it,
Angel

www.streetlighthalo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment