Thursday, March 6, 2014

Decorative Tape Syndrome

Things I don't get:

1. If dogs don't like it when you blow on their face, why do they stick their head out the car window?

2. When did the meaning of half-off become I can only buy half of what I used to for the same price?

3. why do little kids know how to lock themselves in a room, but not how to unlock that same door to come out?

4. when Humpty Dumpty fell off the wall why didn't he sue all the kings horse for malpractice?

5. if a man argues with himself; is he still wrong?

6. if my dog really is half-billy goat why isn't that on her adoption papers under breed?

7. that every time I save ten bucks I can't rest until I've spent twenty?


See pictured the tape I bought for the new games I will be making in a few weeks. This stuff makes it so much easier to trim a board game so when they're on sale I buy some. My husband thinks I have a problem. I don't get it? Is he trying to tell me he needs a shrink or what?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment