Thursday, March 20, 2014

Good news and Bad

Hi guys,
I am excited because we got an entry in my contest today and she is really good. It's the only good news I've had for a while.

I've been missing because of my health... again. The doctors did finally try me on opiates this week and great news... I'm allergic! Broke out in hives and my throat swelled shut... go me! Is there anything left on earth that I'm not allergic too?

Sadder still, beyond the fact that the pain will increase is the fact that they told me there's nothing more they can do for me. I'm out of options. Go me... and don't come back! Lol

Who knows what happens to people who go catatonic? Maybe it's the greatest feeling ever. And you know they might cure SM tomorrow.

So that happened.

I'm kind of getting a bucket list together but you know what's truly kool? There won't be much on it. I've done what was important. I've achieved all kinds of things. I stayed sober and still do. I think though I want to visit Wounded Knee. We had ancestors come from there and be relocated to the Indian School in Pennsylvania. It was one of the first ones.

You know, I know, I didn't write it but if you ever want a good read about history pick up a Dear America book entitled, “My Heart is On The Ground.” It's quite good. Actually I've never read one in that series I didn't like. But then once a teacher, always a teacher! Lol

That's my side of it,
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment