Saturday, March 22, 2014

Painting and Postal

Going to start painting again soon. It relaxes me and I can block out so many annoying things when I paint. It's funny because art has never been my passion. It was always just something I knew how to do. I used to get so aggravated with drawing. I had a job in animation once. I hated drawing the same image over and over. I hated that job so much that to this day I think animating cartoons is a job they should give prisoners as a punishment! Lol

Painting somehow is different. I love it. It feels free and easy and wonderful I'm not really certain why?

SHHHH! Secret! Don't tell my mom but I painted her something. I promise to get that very late birthday present mailed before her next birthday. They keep losing my packages... even sent the books I donated to the Indian School to the wrong address. I can't afford to replace them. Grrr! I need to paint! Kisses all!

That's my side of it,
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment