Friday, September 27, 2013

Great Stuff and silliness

Hey dudes,
If you saw my amazing book cover in my last blog you will know I am all psyched up about it. Kathleen did that too! Amazing! She offers lots of services and is worth checking out. So in case you're interested here is her contact info:
Kathleen J. Shields Website & Graphics Designer
Phone: (830) 515-8187
Author: "Hamilton Troll" Children's book Series
Author - Children & Young Adult Books

Wow! She's busy huh?

Also I have just finished that Rival Gates book I was reading. Remember how phenomenal I said it was going to be? Well I was right in saying that. I was not in any way disappointed. It was entitled “Quest for the Red Sapphire” and it was epic! If you like a good fantasy series pick up the first book here:
Plus I found his website for you:

Wait! I have more goodies for you. If you like arts and crafts as I do, try this out:

Also we have a lot of new books coming out at my publishers. So if you need something to read or gifts for the kids for Christmas:

Okay so since I have no real news for you, here are some silly things to start your day, or end your day as the case may be:

To do:
1. Buy your dog some scrubs and when your friends question you tell them that Dr. Doolittle has finally had “the operation.”
2. When you take a shower leave the shampoo in your hair, then go to work and try to convince your boss that the “soap-dispenser” look is the new metro-sexual.
3, Order a pizza with extra cheese and double anchovies, then ask them to hold the crust.
4. Go to Burger King and insist that you want “the filet mingon meal deal..”
5. Make some posters for “Adopt a cotton-ball” day. Insist to random strangers that cotton-balls are people too!

That's my side of it,
Angel


No comments:

Post a Comment