Sunday, September 15, 2013

Today we worked on how the book will be promoted and had a lot of really awesome ideas. The website should be ready by late October/ early November. Also my friend is putting me in touch with the woman here who runs the Crisis Centers. She wants to see if my stories could be used some how as a tool there. That's exciting.

Even with all of that incredible stuff going on... I miss my Medicine Man God rest him. I know he's still there but I so want to hear his voice again. There is a great storm coming and storms remind me so much of him that sometimes it hurts. I can feel his power in them. So in his honor I leave you tonight with a thought, something he taught me long ago...

Life is not about waiting out the storm, Life is about dancing in the rain!!!
Old Man Laughing Bear Jones

I believe he made a really good point there. What do you think?

That's my side of it,

Angel xxxooo  

No comments:

Post a Comment