Wednesday, September 11, 2013

You know how lonely and over-whelming it feels to worry about the people in the world that you love the most? Y'know how even a little thing becomes huge when it is the one you love? My husband's having some tummy-troubles!

I just thought I would take this chance to tell you a little bit about the love of my life... He is the most gentle, loving, warm and nurturing person I have ever met. He cheers me on, backs me up and a lot of times... A LOT OF TIMES... carries me through. He is so very handsome and witty. He is kind and generous. He is, to me, the very face of love.

There was this moment on our first anniversary. We were down town and we usually have it all to ourselves... but this year there was a festival. Every street and restaurant was packed to over-flowing. Any way he took me to this elegant restaurant... soft music, linen tablecloths, rose pedals on the table. There were a zillion people (not the quaint rendevous he'd hoped for.) There was noise and upper-crusties hobb-knobbing with other upper- crusties. There were waiters and chaos.... yet there was this one moment … I looked into his eyes and I saw the way he was looking at me... and all that stuff just disappeared and in all the universe at that moment the only thing that existed was us.

If you have never had that I pray you will some day!

So basically again... tell your loved ones you love them every day. Is there really any reason not to?

Well actually I believe I've shared enough about me today...lol

That's my side of it,

Angel xxoo  

No comments:

Post a Comment