Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Wow! I guess web site take a lot longer to build then I realized. I want a lot of features as well.... links where kids can get help, info for parents, printables for teachers and that sort of thing. She said it will take around 25 pages. WOW! I told her to be certain that even I can navigate it. Apparently making things simple is quite complicated. I am pleased with what I see so far I must say. I highly recommend Kathleen's Graphics to anyone who needs a website built. Prices are competitive and she maintains them as well.

Any way, I don't want anyone losing interest so here is a bit of humor to keep you entertained...

Things I don't get

1. When speaking of an invisible, imaginary friend is it proper to say “he's not all there” or is that rude?
2. When I pay five bucks for a bag of cookies why do I get $2 worth of cookies and $3 worth of air?
3. Why is that my dog completely believes that cat's are furry squeak toys and that the toilet bowl is the fountain of youth?
4. When studies say 4 out of 5 people agree.... doesn't that just prove that the fifth guy is kind of argumentative?
5. Why don't gyms offer program for people who get all of their exercise by jumping to conclusions?
6. If Freud said that laughter is the best medicine, doesn't that kind of mean that only those of us who are nuts are actually sane by text book standards?
7. Why do people always say, “Drive safe” when you leave? Do they think you are planning to veer of a cliff instead?
8. Why do they say 'this will go on your permanent record' when everyone uses CD's now?
9. Why is it that the people who package hotdogs can count, but the people who package the buns can't?
10. When my mother asks if she's fat is it truly impolite to fake an aneurysm?
11.. Is it considered rude to let the voices in my head talk to telemarketers?
12. Why is a duck's opinion of me always based on whether or not I have bread?
13. Why is it that extra money is always what I had before the car broke down?
14. If you get, 'a penny for your thoughts' shouldn't people with ADHD be filthy rich by now?
15. Why is it when a smoker loses their cigarettes we don't worry but if we lose our lighter the world comes to an end?

That's my side of it,

Angel  

No comments:

Post a Comment