Monday, September 9, 2013

I am toying with the idea of writing another troubled teen book after “Snapshots From Home comes out, but I'm not certain as I am already working on another story book, and I'm doing the illustrations myself. That's plenty... I was already inundated with projects already.

If you're on the web looking for Alpha Wolf right now you won't find them, site's down as we are getting a new domain or something. The new site promises to be better than the last. I have a BUNCH of work in front of me for the “Snapshots From Home” book as I want printables but I want a certain kind. I'll need the kind that are checklists for social issues... sort of like the domestic abuse checklists that they give to women in shelters. There really aren't a lot of those readily available. They don't seem to make many of them for teens.

When my website is ready to go up I will want printables for every issue... but that doesn't look promising. So I came to a sort of compromise and have set about linking to helpful pages and articles. Ala teen, AA, NA, and a myriad of others that are related to the issues in the book.

I want to link kids to places that they can get help and I also want it to be feasible for parents to be able to check for useful information. Parents get just as lost as kids do, especially when it comes to parenting. I ought to know. I am still looking for the right way to raise mine and she's already grown. (lol)

I think I'll also want a separate place on my site to post my artwork. But remember my own website is months away yet so don't get too excited. Okay?

Oh! We have a new dog and we are trying to train her. She's a lab-mix and so pretty. She was in the pound for over a year and she just thinks that earning a treat is about the dumbest idea when after all I could just hand them to her!

Well as I warned you, my blogs are getting shorter as I have so much in front of me at the moment. I must be off to paint. I am very pleased with the way they are coming out as of late.

Any ideas for my website are welcome. And I do encourage comments as well.

That's my side of it,
Angel xxoo  

No comments:

Post a Comment