Saturday, September 14, 2013

Hi guys. I am working on a new story... just a story and I am using my feeble sense of humor so watch out world!

Tomorrow is an important day for me too as my friend is coming by and we are going to see what ideas we can come up with to lay the promotional road to the school boards in the area. She has lived here all her life and seems to be just the nicest person and best ally a girl could have.

I am also wondering with no release date as of yet, when is the best time to approach the book stores in the area about signings. In Florida the rule was about 6 months but as I see so many businesses going under now, I wonder if that is still the case.

While mine is an e-publisher, we still do print books, which is nice. I want something I can hold in my hand. I think a lot of readers really do. Not everyone has a kindle.

I must also take in my friends in other states as well. Perhaps a few of them can help run small promotions for me as well.

In addition to all of that I also want to do “teaser” readings at the local libraries. I want my book out there. My sponsor says I will be rich and famous some day! LOL

While that is very nice, I didn't write the book for that reason. I actually want my book to be of use to teens who find themselves in situations they can't seem to resolve. Even if they aren't detered, at least they might not feel so alone. That's very important to me!

I will let you guys know when I get a date for availability. I'll let you guys know first!

That's my side of it,

Angel xxoo  

No comments:

Post a Comment