Monday, January 27, 2014

A death


excerpt from an email I had to send today
Remember that novel I wasn't certain I was going to write and the blog that started my research for snifffing, huffing bagging? Which in turn started me thinking about talking to churches  the first place? Remember the blog? It was research for R, her neighbor's daughter was bagging and the woman wanted to know what to look for? The girl's name was Rachel and she was 14 years old today when they took her off life-support. She never lived to reach high school because addiction is too cruel and won't leave our kids alone. After I got the call I spent the day in bed. I am dedicating the next book to her. I WILL write it.
Kindly pray tonight for her mother and surviving sister. It is written, Blessed are they that mourn for they will be comforted. Also a moment of silence please for those suffering addiction inside and outside of these rooms.

Anyone needing info about viewing and funeral services, please contact R or B directly. Thanks guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment