Thursday, January 23, 2014

Erin Go Braugh Publishing

Hi guys... boy the work piles up and the more work I have the happier I am! Been a rough day where I got nothing done. My step-son had surgery this morning and is doing well... and then the wind blew my fence down so now we have to get that fixed as my dog thinks that other dogs are furry squeak toys.

I have been so busy, building displays, making promos that I truly apologize that my blog has suffered. I am thinking now that after my book comes out I might want to have “closed pow-wows” that will inform parents and youth pastures of the escalation in drug use by teens and the “new paraphernalia” that has been developed. Things have really gotten out of control in this country in that aspect especially.

So as far as the book, they've finished the editing and are working on formatting. The book cover is going to take some time though. So... updates as they come. The publishing house that has picked me up is new and the name is Erin Go Braugh Publishing... I love that! A happy name for a happy me!

Any ways what I wanted to say today is that while I've been researching I suppose from listening to worried parents, I have learned more about the drug trade then I ever wanted to know. I found this out by accident when the owner was reading over my final edit and called to ask me about a typo... that wasn't a typo. The things people are doing today to get high astounded her to the point that she hung up and was not able to call back for a day or so I think. I freaked her out. (Sorry)

I wanted to post an excerpt from the email she sent me in regards to it... because the compliment she gave me was of such high merit that I actually called all my friends! LOL

What I think doesn't matter. I don't have kids, I don't hang out with teens, I live in my own world. The children I touch are much younger, way before they get to this point. I am educating about making friends, not bullying, getting over fears. Spelling. It is up to someone a heck of a lot stronger and braver than I am to teach what you want to teach them. I am impressed by you and your ambitions. Don't worry about my emotional limitations in regards to your stories.
WHOA! I'm smart and interesting and stuff! Giggling! She made my whole day!
That's my side of it,
Angel

www.streetlighthalo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment