Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Hi

My book "Snapshots From Home; Tales From Dysfunctional High School" Is only available on ebook at sale price for a limited time. So go to www.streetlighthalo.com and buy it while it's cheap. If you are like me you want a hold in your hand paperback but that is several weeks off yet. PLEASE if you do read it leave a review. It is important to me to know what you think as I am writing a second book and I want it done to my reader's liking rather than my own. I would consider it a personal favor.

So today I am putting off the making of display stands and promos as I want the next book cover to be one of my paintings... so I've decided to paint. And believe me after all this work I really need a little relaxation. That is especially true as Cedar Fever got me again this year. We never had Mountain Cedar in Florida so I never developed an immunity to it.

On Friday the owner of the publishing house and the editor will be here for lunch. I am cooking them a chicken and possibly lasagna. I want to bake my specialty and possibly make Nanna's secret bon bon recipe (which is like round chocolate candies filled with either peanut butter or hazel nut butter.) Then again I will spend all night making them and in the morning my daughter and husband will have finished them all before the meeting! lol I am very excited as I hear my editor is a big fan! Always serves to swell my head a bit which is nice. However my head is already the size of a house! lol

That's my side of it,
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment