Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Zen

Happy New Year!

I have been working for a while, since we moved in on a Zen Garden with my daughter. Since I moved to Texas my green thumb has fallen off! Lol But I hope to post what we have done so far within the next week or two. Just a few pics. Today we put up the lattice to create the arbor and also a sand box... still need the mini rake. We have our Buddhas and stepping stones where we want them... I painted some of those. We put in some small pagodas... 2 of which are for incense offerings. We are waiting on a few plants and our lanterns now. Today we also attempted to start a pecan tree as I am told they grow well in Texas. We'll see what comes.

I have faith, much faith. When I have nothing else I have that mustard seed still in my soul. I wonder sometimes... you can plant 50 seeds sometimes, but only one grows. What is different in that one seed then all of the others? What magic lies there and bears fruit someday?

I've got faith... I hope I've got some magic too!

That's my side of it,

Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment