Monday, January 20, 2014

BIG BOOK NEWS

BOOK NEWS!

Hooray the editor loved, LOVED my stuff and so I have very little to rewrite! The very end does need a rewrite though and I am not certain how to do that without veering off topic or taking someone out of character. So it might take a bit before it goes to press. Also blogs will be shorter while I am doing my rewrites. I don't multi-task well! Lol

I never knew how long this process takes. Firstly the e-book is placed ( takes over a month) so that anyone can buy it anywhere. Then about a month or two later the actual book you can hold in your hands is released. This way people know beforehand that the book is around and it creates a bit of buzz before you get to book stores, consignments and that sort of thing.

Silly me. I always thought once the editor and book cover (being redesigned) was finished the next week you had a book. Oh well it is still an adventure no matter how impatient I am to see my name up in lights... or in this case up in font! LOL

I didn't write this to get famous or rich or even to say, “Look what I did.” I just want kids to think twice before making a possibly life-changing decision. If the consequences are going to possibly ruin everything forever, I figure rethinking once or twice really can't hurt a whole lot.

That's my side of it,

Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment