Saturday, January 25, 2014

Researching the underbelly!

Okay hi guys! I have decided to take the things I am learning through the research of drug use and new drinking trends to schools and churches. I want to hold closed meetings for parents. So today I set out to recheck everything and ended up finding out way more about drugs and drinking than God ever intended anyone to know. Things that made me sick to my very soul... and remember I was an addict for almost half of my life. Let me just put it to you this way.... people do some things that are so vile that you really don't even want to know about them. I feel like I need to brush and floss my brain.

At any rate I have found a lot of possibly large leads for my book, “Snapshots From Home,” which can be purchased from my website if you don't feel like waiting. It all looks very promising already and I haven't been an e-book for a full 72 hours. Hooray!

Tomorrow night's blog is going to be a VERY personal one about the Medicine Man... so tune in! Back to work!

That's my side of it,
Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment